|Surface Treatment Plant With Transporter Type Transfer Mechanism
This is a trivalent chromating system for components. Chromating is a surface conversion process of aluminum to achieve better corrosion resistance. The trivalent chrome process is more environment friendly than the conventional hexa-valent chrome process.
This is a large surface treatment plant with 22 tanks, 3 nos of transporters, exhaust system, Scrubber etc.
The components are taken to various process tanks, dipped, dunked or oscillated as per the process requirements.
The process includes : Degreasing, Rinsing, Acid dip, Rinsing, Chromating etc.
- Loading & unloading at same or opposite side.
- Variable and selectable process time for all the chemical process.
- Very heavy components can be processed.
- Multi transportation for better cycle time.
- PLC based system
- Conveyerised hot air cum vacuum drying system for curing.